Support services available for all students
- Educate students on safe computing practices and how P2P software networks can properly be used on Ohio State University networks.
- Assistance with the download and installation of antivirus and antimalware software
- Enforce compliance with copyright laws to protect students from legal issues
- Technology information resource and advocate for technology referrals to other areas such as OCIO, Registrar, Advocay, etc.
- Gather feedback and track trends on technology related issues
Additional support services for residence hall clients
- Device support for ResNet including computers, game stations, TV's, streaming devices, smart phones and tablets
- Assistance with the use of any OSU systems
- Network troubleshooting for issues related to connectivity, network speed, and authentication
- General support for operating system issues, desktop software and much more!
Our Support Center is open 7 days a week from 7:00am to 11:00pm.