Support services available for all students
- Educate students on safe computing practices and how P2P software networks can properly be used on Ohio State University networks
- Assistance with the download and installation of antivirus and antimalware software
- Enforce compliance with copyright laws to protect students from legal issues
- Technology information resource and advocate for technology referrals to other areas such as OCIO, University Registrar, etc
- Gather feedback and track trends on technology-related issues
Additional support services for residence hall occupants
- Device support for ResNet including computers, game stations, TV's, streaming devices, smartphones and tablets
- Assistance with the use of any Ohio State systems
- Network troubleshooting for issues related to connectivity, network speed, and authentication
- General support for operating system issues, desktop software and much more!
Our Support Center is open 7 days a week from 7:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.
Call (614) 292-5700