Our success factors provide the basis for how we measure our organization.
- Common standardized IT architecture
- Mutually agreed upon goals, measures and metrics with Key Users
- All customer problems and requests are logged and tracked through a single / integrated system
- Pre-defined service levels, policy and procedures and escalation procedures.
- Chargeback mechanism should not discourage the use of the service.
- Customer feedback drives process improvement
- Promote team work and collaboration
- Hiring, developing, and retaining highly skilled employees, both technical and customer service oriented