What's a MAC Address and how do I find it?
ResNet builds, manages and supports the high-speed networks available in the residence halls on all Ohio State campuses. Our networks provide secure and reliable access to campus resources as well as the Internet. Our team of full-time network engineers and students are dedicated to providing a world-class network experience during your stay with us:
- High-Speed Wired and Wireless Connections
- Philo EDU Internet TV Service
- Device Connectivity Support
- 24/7 Phone Support
- 24/7 Critical Incident Response
- Performance and Capacity Management
- Network Jack Installation & Maintenance
- Network Security Management
- Campus IT Concierge
Help and support are available 24/7 by calling 614-292-5700 or during regular business hours by submitting an online service request.