Student Life Technology Purchase Requests
The Student Life Technology Purchase Request (Hardware/Software Request) process has been updated, as of August 1, 2017.
When do I need to enter a Student Life Technology Purchase Request?
A Student Life Technology Purchase Request is required for ALL Student Life Technology purchases. This would include but not be limited to the following items:
- New Computers, Tablets, Printers, Scanners or related hardware
- New Software or existing Software covered by a university "site license"
- Any "cloud" or online services to be used by a Student Life department
- Cellular Services: Request a new university provided cellular device, cancel/upgrade an existing device or request a new reimbursement
What are some of the changes in the new Purchase Request System?
- One-Time and Ongoing costs are more clearly identified within the Purchase Request System.
- Tight integration with the Student Life Technology Services ticketing system. Purchase requests will flow seamlessly into installation requests.
- Approver workflow improvements. The approver workflow will follow the existing eRequest approval workflow with a level one and level two approver.
- Online Purchase Request tracking.
How do I enter a Student Life Technology Purchase Request?
- From the RemedyForce Self Service Portal (This is the same page used for entering service requests) Click on “Request Technology Purchase”
- Click on the link below to go directly to the open a Request page.