How do I connect my wireless device?
July 1, 2019
Depending on your device type, you will connect to either the OSUwireless network or the WiFi@OSU network. Those device types that are unable to meet the security requirements of OSUwireless can still access wireless using WiFi@OSU.
These device types should use OSUwireless - configure and connect using the information HERE
- devices using Amazon Fire OS
- devices using Android OS
- devices using Apple iOS
- devices using Apple OS X
- devices using Windows OS
- devices using Windows Mobile OS
These device types should use WiFi@OSU - register and connect using the information HERE
- Game Consoles (Xbox, Playstation, Wii)
- Smart TVs
- Streaming Media Devices (Apple TV, Roku, TiVo)
- NOTE: Wireless printers are unable to connect to the wireless network - more info here